Saturday, September 17, 2005

Dog Brothers :)

I forgot to mention when I put up all the puppy pics that THEY ARE ALL BROTHERS. When we went to get a puppy from the lady whose ad was in the paper, her dog had just had pups, they were a few weeks old...unfortunatly, I didnt take pics when they were that small, these pics are about 3 mos.

Well those puppies were so cute, and they we're all laying on each other and nipping at each other and you could just see how close they were....(two of their siblings had already went to two other homes) that we told her, "we'll take all three". She looked at us in shock, but we couldnt bring ourselves to break them up. So to answer Dr. Deb's comment, thats why they get along (or don't get along) so well. They are thick as theives and their love for each other is amazing, you can see it so clearly.

I call them our "sons", lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Now I understand. Brothers!!!!!

Totally cute.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home