Friday, September 16, 2005

Baby Dill





This is baby Dill, we got her about a week or so ago from a lady that was giving away free kittens. What she didn't tell us was that at three weeks, she really shouldn't have been away from her mother yet...I guess she just wanted to get rid of them. So now we have Dill, who thinks I'm her mama, and every time she hears my voice she starts screaming until I pick her up, and she only wants to curl up under my neck and sleep in the warmth of my neck, which is a little hard when I'm trying to cook...or type...or shower....or breathe, lol.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Dear Chase,

Okay, now I am totally filled with cuteness from your pets. I love dogs, but especially love cats.

~Deb

5:40 AM  
Blogger YasminDano said...

I'm a kitty fan, I have two cats and I love them and wish I could have a house full of them LOL! But hey, don't want to be a crazy lady LOL!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

kitties are cute =^_^= One of the few creatures that can stir me from my "never-smile" attitude. :)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Oh my god. Lance almost cried.
I love your kitty. I wish I had a kitty. ;_; mine had to go and grow up into a cat thats afraid of heights.
-JV

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed looking through your blog youre pictures of your dogs and kitten are georgeous. I have a cavalier king charles pup.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home